- Public and Private Lump Sum Bidding
- Negotiated Lump Sum
- Time and Material Cost Plus Contracting
- Ability to Self-Perform
- CM At-Risk and Agency CM in both the Public and Private Sector
- Preconstruction Planning from Programming to Completion
- Budget and Schedule Control
- “Open Note, Open Book” Transparency
- Client Partnering
DESIGN / BUILD
- Qualified Design & Construction Professionals on a Single Team
- Partnership from Programming through Construction
- Design, Budget, and Schedule Control from a Single Source
- Reduction in Client Overall Project Risk
- “Open Note, Open Book” Transparency for Design and Budget gives Owner Complete Control
OUR WORK SPEAKS VOLUMES
INFINITY Construction Co., Inc. is a service-oriented Construction Management and General Contracting firm whose key management team brings over 150 years of professional construction experience to your project. Our experience in the Northeast Ohio construction market and our varied experiences in building types and complexities ranging from high-rise commercial construction to stadium projects to small interior build-outs make INFINITY well suited for any construction challenge.
- Sports and Recreation
- Infinity Construction opens new office in Toledo, OH.
- Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA Grand Opening.
- Infinity is awarded the Wooster Hospital Cancer Center project in Wooster, OH.