INFINITY Construction Co., Inc. and/or its officers are members of the following:
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) – National
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) – Cleveland, Ohio Division
- Carpenter Contractors Association of Greater Cleveland
- Construction Employers Association (CEA) – Cleveland, Ohio
- Builder’s Exchange – Cleveland, Ohio (BX)
- Signatory to the Northeast Ohio Council of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters & Joiners of America
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) – Cleveland Chapter #156
- Cleveland Engineering Society – Cleveland, Ohio (CES)
Commercial Development Award
2018 Award of Excellence for the $21 million multi-phased renovation of the Nestle Harper Building.
Cleveland Engineering Society Award of Excellence and Commercial Development Award
2016 Award of Excellence, and 2017 Community Development award for Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA project completed by Infinity March of 2016.
AGC Build Ohio Award
2014 finalist award for renovation of the Equity Trust Headquarters building completed by Infinity November 2013.
Founders Council Award
December 2011 recognition for philanthropic support and dedication to Lakewood Hospital.
AGC Build Ohio Award
In November of 2009 the All Pro Freight Stadium project in Avon, Ohio received runner-up Finalist Honors at the 2009 AGC Build Ohio Awards in the New Construction $7 to $20 million Category.
Stone World Magazine and Builder’s Exchange Craftsmanship Award
2007 Award for the St. Joseph’s Church Renovation completed by Infinity October 2005.
Elite Contractor Award
March 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006
For five straight years, Infinity Construction has been recognized by a Partnership Agreement between the Cleveland Building Trades, Construction Employers Association and the U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as an “Elite Contractor” for having a lost workday incident rate 25% or more below the national average for five consecutive years. This award program was dissolved in 2006, however Infinity maintains the highest level of safety in our industry today as is evidenced by our EMR rating.
2002 Weatherhead 100 Award
December 10, 2002
Infinity Construction was recognized by Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management as one of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing companies. Infinity was recognized in the Upstart category of the Weatherhead 100 for having had sales growth of 237% and employment growth of 100% over the last five years.